With great Pride, we announce that one of the pillars of strength for BSNL recruited fraternity; GS SNATTA Shri Anup Mukherjee has Joined AIGETOA in an historic meeting held on 07.06.2018 at Central Area of CTD. He along with some more leaders of SNATTA has joined AIGETOA in presence of our AGS Shri Deepak Sahoo and CS CTD Shri Saikat Das and CP CTD Shri Amit Das. Almost all the BRs of Kolkata area has joined AIGETOA and few left out ones shall will be joining in next few weeks. Further many JTOs of 2007-08 batch have also came back to AIGETOA fold. We are very thankful to Shri Anup Mukherjee and his team for exercising firm faith and belief in the unity of BRs. We also thank the JTOs of 2007-2008 batch who decided to come back to AIGETOA Fold. We promise that we will not let this belief go down. Its high time for all to follow suit and unite under a single umbrella because future is of youngsters and we can not let any body to compromise with our future.
AIGETOA’s (An Association of BRs - Run by BRs and For BRs) motto is to protect and ensure the Pay-Pension-Promotions for BSNL Recruits and resolution of discrepancies. We know only BRs - Not by any batches, not by groups, not by any other differences among us.
It's heartening that BRs across different circles who do share the ideology stood with rock solid support and are aligning with us, which is especially important - when the number game already played many tricks against the interest of BRs.
We also welcome the approach of GS SNATTA and his team for creating a united BR platform and we will take all necessary actions to ensure that forum of BSNL recruits will be given a formal shape which will take care of the aspirations and interests of BSNL recruits (Both Executives as well as non-executives) without any prejudice and partiality. We will define the roadmap in this regard and will walk together on that road.
Further, we would like to clarify it once again that AIGETOA is open to all BSNL recruits irrespective of qualification i.e degree or diploma. Many falsified information have been circulated that AIGETOA is not open to diploma holders but the fact is that our membership is open for all BSNL recruits irrespective of qualification. Further one more confusion has been created by some corners that we are stopping the career progression of Diploma Holders by asking Qualification bar for AGM level posts. While doing this we are completely aware that BSNL MS RR has been amended to accommodate diploma holders with 10 years of experience as equivalent to BE/B.Tech and AIGETOA has never opposed this. We are in fact in the favor of all the technically qualified persons to reach the highest strata of career progression and are totally committed for that and want that a dedicated pool should be created for this technically proficient lot. Our Quest for ensuring the pensionary benefits for all BSNL Recruits is well known to all and we are similarly pursuing for ensuring the rights of BRs (Executives as well as Non Executives BRs of BSNL to be covered by GTI is the objective of AIGETOA only). We once again reaffirm our firm faith in BR unity and shall continue our efforts to ensure the PPP rights of BSNL recruits. Even 1:1 judgment, does away the little contradictions which were created earlier, as now the promotional avenues of both the streams are well defined. For Pay Scales, we are already in court at Hon’ble Chandigarh CAT and at Hon’ble Ernakullam CAT for extending E2 to all JTO/JAO cadre. The Pay Loss issue of 2007-2008 batch JTOs is also being dealt with utmost sincerity and we are hopeful for its resolution soon.
All BSNL recruits -DR JAO/ AOs, DR JEs to JTOs, DR JTO/ SDEs are once again requested to unite under the umbrella of AIGETOA. We all should understand and believe that – Together We Can, Together We Have and Together We Will.
May his soul rest in peace. We firmly believe that God will accept him with open arms for all the good he has done while he was on this earth. We miss you a lot... a lot...
AIGETOA team headed by AGS-II Sri D K Sahoo, CHQ Advisor Sri Manish Sood, CS CTD Sri Saikat Das, and CVP Sri Sadan Mandal met DIR HR at Kolkata on 27/2/18 and welcome her with a flower bouquet & presented a book written by Sri Sadhguru and special sweet of Kolkata.
She took time to describe the efforts management has given for the settlement of 3rd PRC issue, pension contributions as per actual and pay scale, issue of JTO(E2) and SDEs(E3). Also informed to emphasize the pay scale with MOC and Secretary DOT in the meeting to be held in the first week of March 2018.
- GTI issue:she assured for the finalization of policy at the earliest
- Regarding pay scale issue(E2 for JTO and E3 for SDEs), she was very positive on the issue and informed to emphasize the pay scale with MOC and Secretary DOT in the meeting to be held in the first week of March 2018.
- We also reminded her about LDCE issue and requested her to take necessary action to issue posting order for LDCE qualified executives
- Dir HR asked for written view of AIGETOA with regard to MT recruitment method in present scenario...we opposed any move for outside recruitment however reserved our thoughts and assured of the same through our GS.
Click Here for Option Form
A/c name:- Sima Adhikari / Ujjal Adhikari
A/c no:- 33238060589
Bank : State Bank of India
Br: New Barrackpore Stn Rd
IFSC code: SBIN0006809
20.06.2017 - Notice of Zonal Conference of AIGETOA Barrackpore Zone, scheduled to be held at Barasat on 22.07.2017 at 3:00 p.m. onwards. Click Here for Letter
- Clarification regarding Job Contract Tender: - We expressed our serious resentment about the way the management is pressurising the executives for floating JCS Tender. It was informed that once CGM CTD has clarified regarding the modalities of floating tender at DGM office level of different areas, the same needs to be communicated to all the concerned GMs properly. It was agreed by GM (HR & Admin) CTD and he assured to communicate the same (if required in writing also) to the concerned GMs.
- Regarding VC for DPC and LDCE for promotion to different cadre: - We expressed our serious concern over the pendency of VC status particularly in SCF. In case of SCF quota out of almost 250 cases only 50% VC proforma was received by Circle Office and out of those 115 is returned to AGM (Staff-I) HQ for several discrepancies. In case of LDCE it was found that only 4/5 VCs were pending out of 50 cases and those will be cleared in a day or two. For SDE to DE DPC the status of VC is miserable as there is no direction from CVO and BSNL CO. GM (HR & Admin) CTD immediately asked AGM (St-I) CTD and DGM (Vigilance) to expedite the process and assure that he will personally monitor the cases for early completion. For SDE to DE the case was referred to CHQ for persuasion at BSNL CO and to issue necessary instruction.
- The report for number of executives who got their first TBP in 6, 5, and 4 years for the resolution of the long pending demand of uniform first TBP in 4 years: - The JF expressed their concern for not starting the process still now. GM immediately instructed to AGM (St-I) HQ and asked to complete the process in time bound manner.
- Regarding end of temporary deputation for the employees working in EZBC and ETR: - It was informed that already letter has been issued to WBTC to release them immediately. It was agreed to issue another reminder to release them. Even after that if they are not released then unilateral order will be issued to join them to the parent unit in phased manner.
- Immediate processing the case of Rule-8:- It was informed that presently the process reconciliation of the waiting list in light of the latest BSNL CO order is going on. The cases will be put up for decision of the competent authority very soon.
Jt Forum was represented by Dilip Saha CS/SNEA, Saikat Das CS/AIGEOTA and Soumen Ghosh ACS/SNEA.
Forum of Executives’ Association of Calcutta Telephone District met CGM CTD on 15/06/2017 and discussed about various concern regarding the ongoing tender process of Job Contract Scheme. After discussion the following points were clarified.
1. The tender will be floated without disturbing the existing Job Contract Scheme.
2. Tender will be floated minimum at the level of DGM (NWO) concerned and it will be floated by AGM(PLG) / AGM(Admn) (as the case may be) of the concerned area on behalf of DGM (NWO).
3. Sweeping / Cleaning and Security / Watch and ward tender will be floated separately at later stage.
4. Normal mode of tender will be e-Tender. But Conventional tender will be allowed with the approval of CGM CTD.
AIGETOA CTD was represented by CS Saikat Das
CS AIGETOA CTD along with AGS AIGETOA CHQ met CGM CTD and congratulated for being appreciated by BSNL CO for good performance in S&M, EB and CMTS. CGM told that it wouldn't have been possible without contribution of each individual employees of CTD. He also mentioned that the trend needs to be carried on. Beside these the following HR issues were discussed.
1. Regarding higher pension option of EPS: It was informed that AIGETOA Team comprising of Shri Deepak Kumar Sahoo (AGS-AIGETOA/CHQ), Shri Manish Sood (Adviser-AIGETOA/CHQ), Shri Saikat Das (CS-AIGETOA/CTD), Shri Nilay Dutta (Adviser-AIGETOA/BDN) met Regional Provident Fund Commissioner and discussed about the status of exercising higher pension option in light of the latest circular issued by EPFO. RPFC-I, RPFC-II and other senior officers of EPFO were present in the meeting. They have advised to submit the fresh option (in plain paper) duly endorsed by the employer as early as possible as the option may be withdrawn in future. The meeting with RPFC was also attended by the officers and officials of the EPF section of CTD. It was intimated that the fresh option form needs to be asked from the employers as early as possible and CGM agreed to the same and early action was assured .
2. Regarding Rule 8 transfer case: It was categorically mentioned that there is no better condition than to consider the rule 8 cases immediately as many TTAs have been joined as JTO on promotion in recent past and many DR JEs have already joined for field training. In this regard AIGETOA has already submitted a letter. CGM informed that he has already instructed GM hr and admin CTD to consider the rule 8 cases.
3. Regarding reintroduction of circle look after: It was informed that there is a pick and choose method going on in the field unit for giving look after. We requested to reintroduce the circle look after arrangements in line with the BSNL CO guidelines. CGM opined for calling volunteer for circle look after. It was agreed by the association.
Friends. Perseverance is the key to success. We are taking up the BR issues in day to day basis. Under consistent persuasion of these association the long pending HR issues are in the line of resolution. Be united keep faith on AIGETOA.
AIGETOA CTD writes to CGM CTD regarding settlement of long pending Rule 8 cases
AIGETOA CTD writes to CGM CTD regarding calling of joint option form for higher pension scheme
Meeting with Hon’ble MOSC: - AIGETOA Team comprising of Shri Deepak Kumar Sahoo (AGS-AIGETOA/CHQ), Shri Saikat Das (CS-AIGETOA/CTD), Shri Sadhan Mandal (VP-AIGETOA/CTD) met Hon’ble MOSC Shri Manoj Sinha and submitted memorandum regarding the long pending issues related to PPP. Hon’ble MOSC was requested to intervene personally for the early approval of E2 and E3 pay scale to JTO and equivalent and SDE and equivalent cadre respectively. Hon’ble MOSC informed that he is aware of the situation and assured that he will look into the matter.
Meeting with RPFOC Kolkata: - AIGETOA Team comprising of Shri Deepak Kumar Sahoo (AGS-AIGETOA/CHQ), Shri Manish Sood (Adviser-AIGETOA/CHQ), Shri Saikat Das (CS-AIGETOA/CTD), Shri Nilay Dutta (Adviser-AIGETOA/BDN) met Regional Provident Fund Commissioner and discussed about the status of exercising higher pension option in light of the latest circular issued by EPFO. RPFC-I, RPFC-II and other senior officers of EPFO were present in the meeting. The meeting continued for about two hours and they have advised to submit the fresh option (in plain paper) duly endorsed by the employer as early as possible as the option may be withdrawn in future. The meeting was also attended by the officers and officials of the EPF section of CTD. As per the advice of EPFO option will be called from the Employees of CTD.
The 72 hours Relay Hunger Strike will be from 10:00 AM of 25th April 2017 to 10:00 AM of 28th April 2017. One batch will sit for 24 hours and will be replaced by another batch after 24 hours and so on. All Other will sit on Dharna. Maximum Participation of all the executives should be ensured in Dharna. Ladies Comrades should participate during day hours.
All the office bearers should apply leave for four days beginning from 25th April 2017 to 28th April 2017. The members sitting on hunger fast should also apply leave. All the Circle Secretaries and District Secretaries should serve the copy of the protest action programs under the banner of Joint Forum to their CGMs and SSA heads. Mass Casual Leave by all executives for 28th April 2017 should be ensured by Saturday, the 22nd April 2017.
Office bearers and members should start preparations for intensifying the agitation programs and work according to rule w.e.f 1st May 2017.
- We request them to study the trust rules and then make statements with regard to the qualifying service. The qualifying service is number of years served in organization and not the number of years served as a member of superannuation fund beneficiary. People should not get confused. Secondly, yes, if they really want to help the BSNL recruits, they should strive for the full 30 percent SAB and not part. It is pertinent to mention that management reply is affirmative with respect to revision in date of implementation and increasing the quantum. The formalities for trust formation is in final stages and once it is complete, decision on next course of action shall be taken. The real victory would be to ensure 30 percent SAB from the beginning. So they should concentrate of achieving that instead of Misleading and raising questions in the minds of everybody.
- Suddenly, they are claiming that BSNL recruits shall be getting more pension than the DoT absorbed. If that is the case, we request them to ask BSNL management to switch everybody (including DoT absorbed) to the EPF scheme which will save lot of BSNL money as right now BSNL is contributing on maximum of the pay scale for ensuring pensions of employees absorbed from DoT. In the EPF scheme, contribution is made on actual basic which will result in huge savings for BSNL corpus and the issues like Standard Pay Scales and Pay Parity shall automatically be resolved. Why don’t they offer this scheme to BSNL management? If the so called recognized representatives are representing the BSNL recruited issues in such fashion, then it’s high time for all BSNL recruits to introspect and decide whether they really should remain on such platforms. Such type of statements are deliberately being given just to stop management from going for the increase in quantum of Superannuation Benefits. It is one of the most unfortunate statements being given by the so called recognized representatives. They are speaking the language of management.
We would like to inform them that we have already proved in front of management that even with contribution on full basic, the pension which we shall be getting will be much-much less than the government pension. Only after we proved the same before management that the decision for SAB was taken. They are forgetting that their pension amount will keep on changing with changes in DA rates and Pay revisions, but in the case of EPF beneficiaries, such provisions do not exist. The action of the so called recognized association provesanother time tasted fact – “Only the bearer of the shoe knows where it pinches”. Therefore, we take this opportunity to once again request all BSNL recruited executives to unite under the single umbrella i.e. AIGETOA. Only BSNL recruits can fight for their issues and no one else and such type of bizarre prepositions and statements will keep on coming till we unite.
BSNL recruited employees are requested to go through the following orders. The reasons behind issuance of the orders are quite clear and the same has been in pipeline for quite some time.
Click here for the EPFO orders…..
Click here for the Court orders
We can see the desperation in the camps of the so called recognized association for claiming credit. They have gone to the extent of claiming even orders from Court and Tribunals as their victory and keep reminding us of the struggle of 1986. We also agree that struggle of 1986 is one of the most intense struggle fought by DoT and the same was fought by the leaders who are now in various associations (AIBSNLEA, TEAM, MTNLEA, SNEA) and leaders like Bagchi DADA, Kaushik Ji (From MTNL), Late Sheshagiri Rao Ji, Basu ji, Prahlad Rai ji, Jogi Ji (From BSNL) were adored by each and every DoT employees. We once again request the so called recognized association to give a real fight for the issues and instead of searching for words and orders on google to claim credit, they should resolve the burning issues like 30% SAB, Pay Parity and Pay Scale issue, LDCE Posting Orders, DPC, implementation of CPSU hierarchy in true sense.
If they claim the victory of 1986 as their victory, they should repeat that history and be the real heroes. Then there won’t be any need for them to search for the News Bytes on google to claim credit. People will love and adore them, even if they don’t claim credit.
AIGETOA shall support all such exercises and actions programs, if they are floated in true sense and not just for formalities (launching struggles and closing them on the lame excuses). Time and again we have shown our willingness to support them on all such real struggles and not the pseudo ones. We once again promise that AIGETOA and its members will stand with them on any genuine struggle.
Click on the following link for DECLARATION FOR DEDUCTION OF MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FROM SALARY:
Click on the following link for New Membership Form:
CS AIGETOA CTD writes to CGM CTD regarding ...
1. Notice for Agitation Program against non resolution of long pending issues of DR Employees of BSNL Dated 24.10.2016 - Click here for the letter
2. Request for agenda meeting for various long pending issues dated 18.10.2016 - Click here for letter
3. Request for sympathetic consideration of long pending RULE- 8 transfer case - Click here for letter
United Forum of BSNL Executive Associations comprising AIGETOA, AIBSNLEA & SNEA served notice for organizational actions
In view of the refusal of the pay scale proposal by DoT, the further course of action was discussed among AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA and SNEA. The three associations have decided to launch immediate and hard trade union actions. United Forum of BSNL Executive Associations comprising AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA and SNEA served notice for organizational actions protesting against the inordinate delay in implementation of..
- Standard pay scales of E2 and E3 for JTO, SDE and equivalent cadres
- 30% superannuation benefit for BSNL Recruited Employees
- Implementation of CPSU Cadre Hierarchy and first TBP
- 23rd August 2016 : “Lunch/Closing Hour Demonstrations” at BSNLCO/Circle/SSA Headquarters and other major Centres.
- 6th & 7th September 2016 : Full day Dharna at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA Headquarters.
- 27th, 28th and 29th September, 2016 : “Day Long Hunger Fast” at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA headquarters.
`GS AIGETOA Shri Ravi Ji's visit to ITPC Kolkata
Lunch Hour Demostration of United Forum of AIGETOA, SNEA, AIBNLEA on 23.08.2016
The demonstration started with blood warming slogan session followed with detail analysis of demands by young and dynamic leader, Saikat Das - Circle Secretary of AIGETOA CTD. The demonstration continued with a wonderful deliberation by our dynamic leader, Com Soumen Ghosh – ACS/SNEA/CTD, elaborating the demands and its evolvement. The demonstration continued with valuable speech of com Subhasis Mitra – ACS/AIBSNLEA/CTD. He emphasized on unity of all executives to achieve the target. Other zonal leaders also took part in short discussion over the issue and ignite the flame of agitation among the executives. Com Nirmal Sarkar, Circle President/SNEA/CTD, in his short speech, reminded about the united struggle for resolution of the issues in totality and emphasised on active participation of more general members in days to come. Com Dilip Saha, CS/SNEA/CTD helped to observe the Lunch Hour Demonstration in an organised way.
The demonstration concluded with deliberation from com Tridip Chakraborty - Circle President/AIBSNLEA/CTD followed by an encouraging speech of Deepak Kumar Sahoo - AGS-II/ AIGETOA CHQ. Similar Lunch Hour Demonstration was also observed at ITPC Kolkata with full enthusiasm and whole hearted participation of members of ITPC.
Three Executive Demand - Three Executive Association - One Executive Platform - Win will be ours definitely.
Lunch Hour Demonstration at ITPC Kolkata - 23.08.2016
Lunch Hour Demostration at CTD Circle Office
Zonal Body and one circle executive committee member from ITPC & Bidhan Nagar Zone was elected unanimously in the presence of CHQ and Circle team which is as follows;
Circle Executive Committee (CEC) Member:
1. Shri Herembar Deori, CEC Member, Mobile:- 9433000506
Zonal Body Members, ITPC Zone, AIGETOA CTD
1. Shri Prakash Halder, District President, Mobile:- 9433400464
2. Shri Bhabani Prasad Sarangi, District Secretary, Mobile:- 9433400128
3. Shri Suman Saha, District Finance Secretary, Mobile:- 9432000537
4. Shri Mushtaque Ahmed, District Organizing Secretary, Mobile:- 9432000452
5. Shri Bhaskar Karmakar, Asst. District Secretary, Mobile:- 9432000113
6. Shri Krishnendu Paul, Asst. District Finance Secretary, Mobile:- 9432001987
7. Shri A V Venugopal, District Executive Member, Mobile:- 8902000889
This will create unnecessary problem while settlement of pending Rule 8 Cases. Click here for letter.
Organizational actions and schedule:
1. “Lunch/Closing Hour Demonstrations” at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA headquarters on 3rd May 2016.
2.One Day Dharna at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA headquarters on 13 th May 2016.
3. Three days “Hunger Fast” at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA headquarters on 25th , 26th and 27th May 2016 (10:00 Hours to 18:00 Hours).
4. “Work According to Rules” with effect from 25th May 2016 (10:00 Hours) till the settlement of demands.
5. 1st June 2016 onward – “Delhi Chalo” for Indefinite Dharna at BSNL CO. The executives throughout the country will gather at BSNL CO, New Delhi till withdrawal of the MT Notification and settlement of various HR issues. During this period, there will be complete non-cooperation with management.
Click here for Notice served to CGM CTD
click here for memorandum copy.
Click Here for Letter
18/01/2016: Individual representation for 2012 LDCE passed Executives
It has been decided by AIGETOA CHQ to file a case for one increment for the 2012 LDCE passed executives. All the LDCE passed executives of AIGETOA CTD are requested to send individual representation to GM(Pers) BSNL CO, (through proper channel) within this week.
Click Here For Letter
Happy New year 2016 to all our members.
Diary and Calender for Year 2016 will be available for our members in 2nd week of January 2016. All members are requested to collect the Diary and Calender for 2016 by their respective Zonal Officers."
Click Here for Letter to CGM/CTD Click Here for Letter to CGM/ITPC
We are sure under his sincere managerial capability we can achieve the goal in due course of time.
Update 03.09.15: AIGETOA CTD along with AIBSNLEA CTD meet CGM CTD to discuss various issues related to the organisation and Executives. In that meeting the recently issues Guideline on Transfer policy was also discussed. It was categorically mentioned that any policy cannot be framed at circle level which contradicts the already framed by the policy by higher office. And the policy should not make and hardship to any executive as a whole. CGM was receptive about the matter and assured to review the matter at the earliest.
Updates 02.09.15: AIGETOA CTD Writes to CGM CTD to modify/withdraw the arbitrary notification of the Guideline on transfer policy. Click here for the letter.
Updates 02.09.15: First Courtesy Meet with CGM CTD: AGS-II Shri Deepak Sahoo along with newly elected CS Shri Saikat Das and VP-I Shri Prabhakar Chowdhury met CGM CTD and inform about the newly elected circle body of AIGETOA CTD. Click here to see the newly elected/nominated circle body. In the meeting various development issues were discussed. The anxiety of the DR fraternity regarding the Guideline on Transfer policy issued on 24.08.2015 was also discussed. On preliminary discussion CGMT informed that the policy was framed to maintain absolute transparency in the transfer policy.
As per the provision of constitution of AIGETOA, 2nd Circle Conference of AIGETOA Calcutta Telephone District Circle & West Bengal Telecom Circle will be held at Kolkata from 23rd to 25th August 2015 as per the following Schedule.
23/08/2015: Circle Conference at 3 & ½ Floor Recreation Club (Telephone Bhawan) from 11AM to 8 PM.
24/08/2015: AIGETOA AGM-2015 at Moulali Yuva Kendra 10AM to 8 PM
25/08/2015: Open Session at Paschimabanga Yatra Academy (76/1, Bag Bazaar, Kolkata-3) from 3PM to 7 PM.
As per the provision of constitution AIGETOA, 2nd Circle Conference of AIGETOA, CTD will be held at Kolkata on 23rd August 2015. Formal Notice along with detail of the agenda items, exact venue and meeting scheduled will be issued shortly.
CS AIGETOA CTD & CP AIGETOA CTD met CGM/CTD Shri Amit Bhattacharya on 24/06/2015 & discussed regarding pending Rule 8 transfer cases. CGM/CTD assures us to consider the Rule 8 cases. Click here for the letter submitted to CGM/CTD.
It's not a result of days or months but sustained efforts of years by none other than AIGETOA. What we achieved today was our right but denied at the time of formation of BSNL, when DR JTOs/JAOs were proposed E2 but given lower scale of E1A under influence of existing association to compensate pension for
absorbed executives.But we never accepted this demotion of DR JTO/JAO and continued our fight after formation of exclusive DR platform i.e. AIGETOA. Outcome of Joint Committee is nothing but a result of series of historical efforts undertaken by the AIGETOA since its formation.Friends, our objective is still incomplete, so it is our responsibility to strengthen the DR platform AIGETOA to further continue its fight for.....
1. Implementation of CPSE Cadre Hierarchy
2. Implementation of 30% Superannuation Benefit
3. Arrear Payment w.e.f. 01-01-2007
4. Uniform time bound up gradation in 4 years
Fight against another Direct Recruitment (MT) above DR (GE-JTO/JAO) & pending HR issues
- Immediate withdrawal of the MT recruitment notification dated 1st May 2015, scrapping the MT RR altogether and implementation of CPSU Cadre Hierarchy in BSNL. No lateral entry of fresher’s at any level above JTO/JAO/Equivalent.
- Resolution of various other pending HR issues like finalization of standard pay scales (E2 for JTO/Equivalent and E3 for SDE /Equivalent), Holding of CPCs to fill up vacant JAG/STS/Group B etc. The issues have already been submitted by this forum as enumerated in Annexure-II of this letter.
- 09.06.2015 and 10.06.2015 – Two days Dharna at Telephone Bhawan. All Members of AIGETOA CTD are requested to be present at Telephone Bhawan Ground Floor without fail and kill the ill motive of BSNL Management.
An urgent emergency body meeting was held at Telephone Bhawan on 05.05.2015. The main issue of discussion was the MT recruitment notification and the action there of. The following points were discussed in the meeting.
1. ACS – I Mr Saikat Das briefed about the MT recruitment notification and the history behind the different recruitment in BSNL after the formation of BSNL and the facts behind the requirement of MTs. He was in the opinion for settlement of the issues like Pay, Pension e.t.c in a time bound manner and while doing so we might have to compromise in the issue of external MT recruitment. Beside these he also expressed his apprehension about the recruitment of internal MT may never happen as it has several flaws in the notification itself. But considering the present strength and the activity of the association he was in the opinion for resorting some soft agitation process like mass leave for the preparation of MT exam or token switch off of mobile for a time being to create preassure on the management to withdraw the MT notification.
2. VP-III Mr Arvind Shukla was in the firm opinion of strongly oppose the MT recruitment process and also stated that before recruitment of MT all the existing issues like Pay, Superannuation, CPSU cadre Hierarchy implementation needs to be settled. And thereafter only assessing the requirement external executives may be recruited al all the level as per the requirement. But we need to oppose the present MT recruitment at any cost, i.e either by agitation or by Court case .
3. VP-IV Mr Sadhan Mandal was also in the opinion of opposing the MT recruitment by any level of agitation and simultaneously we must explore the option of legal course to defer, delay or ultimately stop the MT recruitment.
4. ZS CMTS Mr Sanjay Ray was in the opinion of opposing the MT recruitment process by any way.
5. ZS Alipur Mr Debraj Banarjee had conducted a survey on the opinions of the members of Alipur area. By analysing that it was found that most of the members are not in the favour of MT recruitment and ready to extent all support to stop MT .
6. ZS Central Mr Sayantan Shikder was in the firm opinion of opposing the MT recruitment process and for with large organisational activity may be started immediately. And for that they are ready to go to any extent if required.
7. ZS Telephone Bhavan was also in the opinion for opposing the MT recruitment.
8. Executive Member Mr Rana Manish Kumar opposed the MT recruitment (both External and internal) in a strong manner.
9. VP-II Mr P Chaudhury was in the opinion of taking legal action of this kind of arbitrary recruitment process. He also criticised the CHQ for not taking appropriate legal action in numerous issues like one increment for LDCE qualified SDEs, MT RR, Non finalisation of standard pay scale, Superannuation benefit e.t.c. He also pointed out as per the previous experiences it is observed that this management can only listen the directives of court. Considering that legal action needed to be explored long back. His valued opinion was noted down for onward transmission to CHQ.
10. Org. Sec Mr. Habibur Rahman & ACS-II Mr Kuntal Paul also oppose MT recruitment and stated CPSU only solution for the survival of the cadre and company.
11. CP Mr Amit Das was on the opinion for accepting the MT recruitment as an opportunity of the young batch to go up the ladder. But he was also apprehensive about the feasibility of the internal MT recruitment process as it has numerous flaws in it. He also pointed out that we must concentrate on the other issues in a time bound manner.
12. Finally AGS- Mr Deepak Sahoo summing up the discussion with the view of CHQ regarding the ongoing MT recruitment process. He pointed out that the MT recruitment process is basically the dirty game of the management to spoil the career of the DRs. He also mentioned that the present MT recruitment process is the outcome of the previous MC resolution and the present management committee is not totally in favour the MT recruitment, which may create turbulence in the company and demoralise the entire DR community. However considering all pros and cons the CHQ is exploring the Legal action and preparing the modality of the agitation with the present alliance partner AIBSNLEA. Shortly they are in the process of serving notice of organisation activity.
ACS-I Mr Saikat Das requested all the executive members to do the following things.
1. Subscription deposition: - All executive members were requested to submit their subscription first as per the directive of CHQ. Then they should convince the members to give their subscription. Because without monetary support the Association cannot resort the organisational activity in the near future. Beside these several court cases need constant requirement of fund.
2. Communication to All members: - All ZSs are requested to make a whats app group/SMS group so that messages can be circulated in no time. And members can remain updated with the present situation.
3. There was some resentment shown by different zonal officers that a number of zonal officers are not coming to attend the emergency meeting. It was decided to communicate the same to the zonal officers and necessary action to assure their presence in future EBM.
Save My Career in BSNL : Fight For Pay, Promotion & Pension
BSNL on the way of degrading the direct recruit JTO cadre to E1 level and creating space for another direct recruitment at E3 level in the name of MT (Management Trainee) - Shall we see our career getting demolished, degradation of pay and denial of retiral benefits by just seating idle ???? Big NO… So Let us all start this fight together and tell BSNL Management that we are qualified executives and ready to perish in the "Fight of Self Respect, Dignity & Justice". Our recruitment is already as MT and we are the successor of BSNL Management. We must be given our dues in terms of Pay, Promotion & Pension. There is no space for another direct recruitment above us. For more details.
Massive Campaigning Program of AIGETOA - Activity to be performed:
In the first step, all the direct recruits’ executives should submit their representation to the authorities mentioned. One copy for each authority must be submitted through proper channel and the advance copy should be sent directly to their address given in the representation through "Speed Post Only". Remember if every direct recruit, irrespective of association will submit this representation, it will definitely force board of directors to re-think on their proposal for MT recruitment, Pay and Pension issue.
All the members of AIGETOA CTD are requested to Visit AIGETOA CHQ site and follow the instructions to submit individual representation.
21/02/2015 CTD Executive body meet held at Telephone Bhavan and discussed about CHQ agenda points. Input submitted by EB will be discussed in the CEC new Delhi.
Date 02/02/2015:All the SDEs( LDCE 2012 passed) joined in CTD from AP or Orissa are requested to forward their Inter circle request transfer letter along with transfer application addressed to GM( Pers)/BSNL , CO, New Delhi to email@example.com on or before 18/02/2015.
Click here for Inter circle transfer request form.
Protest Program :-
- 20th January 2015: Countrywide lunch hour protest.
- 23rd Febuary 2015 onwards: Indefinite Dharna by all Circle and CHQ representatives at BSNL CO New Delhi
Click here for the letter
05/12/2014: AIGETOA CTD, Circle Executive Body meeting will be held on 20/12/2014, 2.30 hours at Telephone Bhawan. Agenda of the meeting will be circulated to all executive body in due time.
Click here for the letter...
07/11/2014: SUBJECT: JOINT MEETING OF AIGETOA & AIBSNLEA CTD & WB
Joint Meeting of AIGETOA & AIBSNLEA Kolkata & West Bengal on 7th Nov 2014:
The Joint co-ordination meeting of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA of CTD & WBTC held at CTO Hall Kolkata on 7th November 14 in the presence of CHQ leader Mr Ravi Sil Verma (AIP AIGETOA), Mr. Prahlad Rai(GS AIBSNLEA CHQ) , Mr. D K sahoo (AIGETOA AGS-II/CHQ), Mr. Basudev Chakraborthy AGS(F)/AIBSNLEA, Mr. B Bhattacharjee (OS/East AIBSNLEA) and CS(CTD & WB) & CP(CTD & WB) of both association.
Nearly 400 members of both the associations had attended the meeting. All India President of AIGETOA, Shri Ravi Shil Verma addressed various issues related to DR fraternity and updated us about all the issues and present action plan of AIGETOA. He also requested GS, AIBSNLEA Mr. Prahlad Rai for immediate movement against management for the settlement of our long pending issues. Our AGS-II, Shri D K Sahoo also elaborated all the issues like standard pay scale,30% Superannuation benefits, Carrier Progression etc. and asked all DR members to understand their genuine issues and to keep themselves ready for any future battle which may be needed to settle these issues.
07/11/2014 :Meeting of AIP Shri Ravi Shil Verma with Kolkata Circle Body.
All India President Shri Ravi Shil Verma also addressed the Executive body of Kolkata at Telephone Bhawan, before the joint conference and shared updates of all the issues to the executive body. He also asked the executive body to conduct regular meetings at different areas, educate each and every member about our issues, complete pending subscription collection and also instructed to follow CHQ instructions strictly for the settlement of Cadre issues.
07/10/14: Due to continuous persuasion of AIGETOA-ITPC District body, intervention of AIGETOA All India President Mr. Ravi Shil Verma and positive approach of GM-ITPC, the salaries have been refunded.
AIGETOA-CTD thanks AIP Mr. Ravi Shil Verma, GM-ITPC and also DP & DS (ITPC) Kolkata.
DR member have always been putting in their best effort for the betterment of their beloved company BSNL, but still AIGETOA CTD request all the DR members of ITPC (Kolkata) to extend all possible support for the progress of ITPC Kolkata.
On behalf of AIGETOA-CTD, President Mr. Amit Das presented a flower bouquet to our Sr. GM (Enterprise Business)/CTD, Mr. Amit Bhattacharya and congratulated him and his team for making a milestone achievement ,by securing a big business worth Rs 115 cores from the M/S Allahabad Bank. Further,AIGETOA-CTD congratulates the DR Executives of EB team for their pivotal role in bringing this huge revenue to BSNL with their consistent effort. We strongly believe that these kind of business acquisition will motivate BSNL fraternity to work as team to take BSNL to a new height in days to come.
EPFO has recently launched a Universal Account Number (UAN) driven Member Portal to provide a number of facilities to its members through a single window. Members have to register themselves to activate UAN based services by visiting http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/ , to avail various facilities such as UAN card download, member passbook download, updation of KYC information, listing of all his/her member ids to UAN, file, and view transfer claim.
Please check Medha portal for circular No. PF/CA/BSNL/EPF/MiscCorr dated 30/07/2014 under corporate account for your UAN of EPFO.
In case of any mismatch with E- Passbook ( already available on www.epfindia.com with UAN E-Passbook). Please do send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
How to check mismatch;
Download your e-passbook(old)……
Go to www.epfindia.com à member portal or visit http://members.epfoservices.in/ à download e-passbook-loginàchoose your documentàdocument numberàmobile numberàand download your e-passbook and save.
Then download your UAN based e- passbook(new)
Visit http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/ to Activate your UAN numbersàfollow the steps and download your e-passbook and save.
Check the mismatch by comparing old e-passbook with new UAN based e-passbook and mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any mismatch.
11.08.2014 - Jadavpur at Rani kuthi Exchange (15:00 Hrs)
12.08.2014 - Alipur (15 :00 hrs)
13.08.2014 - Telephone Bhawan (15 :00 hrs)
The Zonal meeting of AIGETOA-CTD, Howrah Zone was held at Satyabala Exchange on 5th August 2014 in the presence of Circle Vice President-I Mr. Manish Sood , ACS-I Mr. Saikat Das, and Zonal representative of Howrah Zone.
ACS-I/AIGETOA/CTD Mr. Saikat Das & VP-I/AIGETOA/CTD Mr. Manish Sood addressed the gathering about the latest development of CHQ also discussed about the local issues and assured them to extend all support for the settlement of local issues. Informed members to pay the subscription as per the instruction given time to time from circle HQ.
Due to Circle Transfer of Mr. K M Gupta (District FS/Howrah) , Mr. Pradyumna Guin has been elected unanimously for the post of District FS/Howrah.
A joint meeting of AIGETOA-CTD & AIBSNLEA-CTD will be held at ROOM NO.: 74, 2ND FLOOR , RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE, 3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE, KOLKATA-700013 on 28/7/2014 from 3:00PM. All Circle Executive members and Zonal executive members are requested to attend the meeting.
CS/CTD Sri Deepak Sahoo, along with VP-I, VP-II and VP-III, met with Sri K.C Ghosh, GM(NWO-II/CFA) in his chamber today at 11:00 am, to discuss various issues relating to DR Executives .
The meeting was held for more that an hour and detailed discussions were held regarding the genuine difficulties being faced by DR Executives working under him especially those SDEs who have come from AP Circle. GM (NWP-I) assured to take all steps to resolve the issues at the earliest.
Further GM(NWO-II/CFA) urged the DR Executives to actively support the cause of BSNL CTD .Sri Deepak Sahoo (CS/CTD) assured GM(NWP-I) of the whole hearted support of the DR Community ,as always, stressing the need for the Management to settle the burning issues of DR Community like Pay Scale anomaly ,superannuation benefit etc. at the earliest for motivating them further.
The Zonal meeting of AIGETOA-CTD, CMTS Zone was held at Teritta Bazar on 16thJuly 2014 in the presence of Circle President Mr. Amit Das, CS Mr. D K sahoo, VP-I Mr. Manish Sood , ACS-I Mr. Saikat Das, FS Mr. A K Shukla, CWC member Mr. Vineet Singh, Zonal secretary CMTS, Mr. Sanjay Ray and other District Executive members.
CS/AIGETOA/CTD & AGS-II/CHQ Mr. D K SAHOO addressed the gathering about the latest development of CHQ and requested all the members to clear their dues at the earliest to complete the Audit process.
Following points were discussed in the meeting to reduce the GSM BTS Mtce down time.
1. Immediate posting of TTAs (DR) & SDEs for BTS maintenance & OMCR.
2. Immediate arrangement of spare cards at all BTS maintenance location.
3. Arrangement of VSWR meter and power meter for all BTS maintenance team.
4. Proper Manning at Transmission maintenance wing
5. Immediate arrangement of required vehicle for BTS maintenance team.
6. Uniform implementation of BSNL CO orders.
7. OMCR should be under the control of DGM (BTS) Maintenance.
The meeting ended with the vote of thanks from ZS/CMTS Mr. Sanjay Ray.
Mr. Mantosh Kumar addressed the various burning issues of DRs and also briefed about the latest development of CHQ.
Following points were discussed in the Circle Executive body meeting.
1. Completion of Audit process
2. Collection of subscription
3. District level meeting in regular interval
4. Membership verification
The meeting ended with the vote of thanks from ACS-I (CTD) Mr. Saikat Das.
CS/CTD Mr. D K Sahoo & ACS/CTD Mr. Saikat Das met CGM/CTD Mr. G Kar on 06/05/2014 and discussed about the pending Rule-8 and Intra circle transfer cases of JTO/SDEs and requested him to consider all the genuine cases.
CS/AIGETOA/CTD & AGS-II/CHQ Mr. D K SAHOO addressed the various burning issues of DRs and also briefed about the latest development of CHQ.
Following points were discussed in the Circle Executive body meeting.
1) Discussion for the next Circle conference
2) Collection of Subscription and submission of report to FS/CTD
3) Completion of Audit
4) Updatation of members data base
The meeting ended with the vote of thanks from ACS-I/CTD Mr. Saikat Das.
AIGETOA CTD gives farewell to our Honourable Chief General Manager Shri Gautam Chakravarty. AIGETOA CTD thanks him for his continuous support, enthusiasm and guidance and wish him a happy , healthy and peaceful life. We miss you SIR..
Election Notice for Circle Body members of AIGETOA CTD
1) Circle president – 1 Nos
2) Circle Secretary – 1 Nos
3) Vice president- 4Nos
4) Asst Circle Secretary -4 Nos
5) Finance Secretary – 1 Nos
6) Asst. Finance Secretary – 1 Nos
7) Organizing Secretary or Asst Organizing Secretary – 1 Nos
8) Web Secretary– 1 Nos
9) CWC MEMBER – 1 Nos
Email address of Zonal officer of different Areas
Telephone Bhawan: email@example.com
In view of positive outcome and firm assurance in today’s meeting held with Director (HR) AIGETOA CHQ has decided to defer the ongoing agitational program. Members are requested to resume their duties from 21st Feb-2014. Detail will be uploaded shortly.
To Show our solidarity towards our leaders of CHQ, every members and DRS must wear the protest batch from 3rd Feb onwards everyday.
All India President Shri R P Shahu's visit to Kolkata Under the "Awareness and Motivational Program"
Also AIGETOA CTD have decided to arrange the program at CTO Hall , B B Bag (in front of Telephone bhawan) at 1.30 PM.
All the members are requested to inform other members to attend the said program without fail.
Join en masse
AIGETOA CHQ Serves the Notice for indefinite hunger fast from 3rd Feb-2014 against the breach of trust and non-resolution of very basic issues in respect of direct recruited executives of BSNL. Click here for Notice
Hunger Fast from 3rd Feb 2014 at New Delhi :- Signature Campaign and Submitting the memorandum
27/01/2014-District Conference cum Annual General Body Meet of AIGETOA, Kolkata, Telephone Bhawan Branch.
The District Conference of AIGETOA, Kolkata- Telephone Bhawan Branch along with awareness and motivational program in respect of proposed Hunger fast from 3/02/2014 held on 25th Jan 2014 at Telephone Bhawan, in the presence of CP/CTD Mr. Amit Das, CS/CTD Sri D K Sahoo, VP-I Sri Manish Sood, VP-II Sri Prabhakar Choudhary, ACS-I Sri Saikat Das, ACS-II Sri Kuntal Paul, FS/CTD Sri A K Shukla & VP-III Mr. Sadan Ch. Mandal.
The meeting was conducted in very cordial atmosphere and different issues related the related to members of Telephone Bhawan Branch were discussed. CS/AIGETOA/CTD Mr. D K Sahoo addressed the various burning issues of DRs and also briefed about the latest development of CHQ. He also asked all members to be ready for any future course of action as and when being directed by the CHQ. The new Zonal body was also formed.
Click here for the new zonal body of Telephone Bhawan Branch .
The meeting ended with the vote of thanks from Mr. Abhishek Banerjee ZS/TBH.
1) Telephone Bhawan Zone on 24/01/2014 at Telephone Bhawan building
2) Howrah and Srerampore Zone on 28/01/2014 at Uttarapara Telephone Exchange
3) Barrakpore Zone on 30/01/2014 at Barrakpore Telephone Exchange
21/01/2014: Circle Executive body meeting (Circle core committee & Zonal officers) will be held at Telephone Bhawan on 29/01/2014 at 2.30 pm to discuss about activity to be performed during agitation and also to increase members involvement for the success of the Agitation.
The meeting was started around 4 p.m in presence of CTD circle working committee Executives Mr. Deepak Sahoo,CS/AIGETOACTD, Mr.Saikat Das, ACS/AIGETOACTD, Mr. Vineet Kumar & Mr.Indrajit Sarkar .Total 35members were present in the meeting. After successful discussion, the ITPC/Kol is proposed to merge with the ITPC circle (HQ PUNE) to improve the performance & effectiveness & it will be implemented within few months. So, Bidhannagar/CTD zone will act for Bidhannagar (OP) area, PCM/SL&DD, Nodal Centre/SL, Term cell/SL etc. New Zonal working committee for AIGETOACTD/BDN zone is formed successfully. Following are the elected office bearers ----
1)Zonal President :Mr.Nilay Dutta, AGM/Admin/BDN. (M)-9433000680, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Zonal Secretary: Mr. Ravi Kant Kumar, JTO/PCM/DD. (M)-9433400023, Email: email@example.com
3) Asst. Zonal Sec: Mr. Parvej Rahaman, SDE/Kaikhali.(M)-9432000133,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Finance Secretary: Raj Kumar, JTO/Extl/SL, (M)-8902000116, Email: email@example.com
5) Organising Secretary: Kisahan Bahadur Singh, (M)-8902000539, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New working committee is not finalised for ITPC/Kolkata, the previous committee of BDN zone will act as acting committee till the final committee is formed.
It is also decided that during the upcoming Hunger strike period the members will follow the work to rule policy to support our CHQ leaders. Finally around 5.30p.m the meeting was closed with vote of thanks.
I) Zonal President: Mr. Shyamal Samanta
II) Zonal Secretary: Mr. R K Jaiswal
III) Zonal Finance Secretary: Mr. Uma Sankar Mishra
15/01/2014: District Conference & Annual General Body Meeting of AIGETOA CTD North Zone will be held on 17/01/14 at Maniktala Telephone Exchange at 15.00 hours:
I) Zonal President: Mr. Yugal Kishor Yadav , JTO/MDF/BBZ, ( Mob: 9432001063)
II) Zonal Secretary: Mr. Sayantan Sikder , SDE(L/A)/TM/CIR ( Mob: 9432000871)
III) Astt. Zonal Sec. : Mr. Subhankar Mondal, JTO/MDF/CRN ( Mob: 9432000852)
IV) Zonal Finance Secretary: Mr. Rupam Chatterjee , JTO/INTL/CIR ( Mob:9432001494)
1. Representative for the Area STH, CEN,CITY & ALP : Shri Sayantan Shikder, (SDE/TM/CIR), M:9432000871
2. Representative for the Area North, BKP & BDN : Shri Ravikant Kumar , ( JTO/TM/DDM), M:9433400023
Representative for the Area HWH, SMP : Shri Prakash Kumar, (JTO/TM/ NSLK) , M: 8902000120
09.01.2014:CS CTD writes to the Circle Secretaries of all the associations & unions of BSNL Calcutta Telephones seeking support for the forth coming agitational program of AIGETOA against breach of trust in resolving various long pending genuine issues in respect of direct recruits of BSNL.
We all are well aware of the fact that BSNL is passing through very tough times.
From the position of prominence we have gradually gone down through the last decade to 5th position as far as market share is concerned. When the revenue of other operators have been increasing, our revenue has been constantly declining and now it is almost flat.
For the past 5 years we have been incurring losses and our accumulated loss have gone up to Rs.25000 crores. If the losses are not contained, we may end up in a situation of bankruptcy, our wages will be stopped and will soon be termed as Sick PSU.
We need to introspect and find out as to what went wrong and how we can redeem the situation. Any amount of reasoning as to why we are unable to perform will not help us. Lets not shy away from the fact that despite Calcutta Telephones being the pioneer in introducing most of the Telecom services in India, still we are the worst performers in the eastern zone as well as the whole of India. Its not the technology that is outdated,nor is it the manpower shortage that CTD is facing. What is required is concrete action not only in words but in our deeds too.Therefore let all of us put our heads together and come out with ideas which will translate into tangible benefits to the company and reduce its losses which is mounting from year to year.
CGM/CTD has appealed to all unions and associations for their support to achieve the target set for CTD in the current FY 2013-14 and to increase our subscriber base in Kolkata. Total revenue target set for FY 13-14 is 943.93cores, however in last Eight months we have achieved only 439.9924 cores. It is the high time that all of us should put together an extraordinary effort to achieve the objective within this last quarter of FY 2013-14.
The main area where we have to concentrate more is our broadband and GSM segment. All the members working in CMTS and BB are requested to bring exploring ideas and try to implement the same for the increase of customer base along with better customer complaint redressal. In case of any difficulties you are requested to bring to our notice for the positive support. Please find the attached letter of CGM/CTD.
Hope we all together will bring back accelerated growth of CTD.
Click Here for the letter
AIGETOA-CHQ team is trying very hard for the implementation of agenda points submitted to the management in the meeting with this association on 8th August 2013. But even after the completion of 4 ½ months we have not seen any positive attitude from BSNL management side to settle our genuine rights.
AIGETOA team met The Secretary(DOT) , Shri Jagdambika Pal, Chairman (COPU) and other Ministers for the justice for our genuine demands. We have also arranged meeting with GSs of other Associations for joint support, mainly for pay parity, CPSU and 30% super annuation benefit. We are hoping for some positivity that may come out from this joint forum.
AIGETOA-CHQ also trying its best to bring other affected DR employees of BSNL to one single platform to show strong protest against management immorality in the next agitation.
Friends this is not the time to bring negative sentiments in your mind. This is time to make our association stronger at grass root level and to show strong protest against management strategically in the next do or die battle.
Our CHQ team, especially our beloved GS, Ravi Shil Verma Ji is trying his best with all the available resources to settle our genuine issues like.
1) Pay parity for 2007-2008 batch
2) 30 % super annuation benefit for DR
3) Implementation of CPSU hierarchy
4) Performance based promotion
Dear friends this is the time for all of us to extend whole hearted support to our CHQ team both morally and by showing our actual strength.
Hope for your active support for achievement of long pending GENUINE RIGHTS!
CGM BSNL CTD Meet with DR SDEs from AP and Odissa on 07.12.2013 at 14.30 Hrs
The DR SDEs of Andhra Pradesh and Odisha to Calcutta Telephones
All of your joined in CTD are requested to kindly check the following:
1. EPF Related issues
All the DR SDEs are requested to fill up following form related to EPF and requested to submit immediately to,
EPF section, 7th Floor, Telephone Bhawan
Please keep the following documents ready with you:
a) EPF Form 13 : 2 copies
b) EPF Joint Compliance : 3 copies
c) EPF FORM-2 : 3 copies
d) EPF Personal Data : one copy
e) Copy of CTD Joining letter as SDE
f) Xerox copy of PAN Card
g) Xerox copy of cheque / cancelled cheque
(All the forms are available in Medha link http://medha.caltel.in/form.shtml)
Contact person in EPF section Mr. Vivek Verma.(033-22489542)
In case of any difficulties you are requested to contact Mr. P Ramesh 9433000457 and Mr. P P Dan 9433000537.
2. Pay related Issues
Any problem related to pay or HR transfer issue you are requested to contact Mr. Saikat Das (9432000019).
3. Forms download
Please download different departmental forms like., RSTC mobile & land connection, ACE-61, SR-1, Qtr allotment form etc from our website FORMS section.
In case of any difficulties for getting RSTC landline connection, contact Mr. Subhankar Mondal 9433400137 and for getting quarter allotment @Baishnabghata, SaltLake, Maniktala or Satgachi area please contact Mr. Biswajit Sarkar 9432001216.
Click here for MoM
Clear all Dues
Development Meeting - organized by CGM CTD with all Association and Union on 29.08.2013 at Telephone Bhawan
AIGETOA CTD along with all association and Union participated in development meeting chaired by CGM CTD and submitted written development proposal covering mostly all segment of work.
Click here for the proposal letter
July Agitation Reimbursement form
1. Download the Reimbursement claim form.
2. Documents to be submitted :-
- To & Fro Train Ticket. If Ticket is not available IRCTC mail will also work. Photocopy of train ticket will also be applicable with self attestation.
- Hotel Bill for proof of stay. In case Member shares room with each other a self declaration to be submitted stating number of persons actually shared the room.
4. Signed form may be submitted to Mr. Anupam Sadhukhan (9432000062) at IT CELL 6th floor Territa Bazar Exchange.
5. After processing and subject to availability of fund reimbursement will be issued and informed individually.
1. Zonal President : Sri Shyamal Haldar , SDE/Extl/ALP ( Mob: 9433000977)
2. Zonal Secretary: Sri Debraj Banerjee, SDE/BB/Behala ( Mob: 9433000978)
3. Zonal Fin. Secretary: Sk. Sainul Islam , JTO/TM/Behala ( Mob: 9432001918)
1) Nomination for CHQ
2) Participation in AIC
3) Formation of EPF persuasion committee
4) Rearrangement of Zonal Executive Body and Circle Executive Body
5) Settlement of Delhi Agitation Expenditure
6) Discussion on the long pending issues and action required for the early settlement of the these issues
7) To regularize subscription collection process
8) Any other issues as per the approval of the chairman
All the Zonal officer’s are requested to reach Telephone Bhawan before 1500hrs on 21/08/13 positively. Telephone Bhawan Executive body along with Circle Organizing commite will take all responsibility to arrange the meeting on 21/08/2013.
Heartiest Congratulations to All LDCE Passed AIGETOANs
Special thanks to VP(CHQ) Mr. Ravi Sil Verma, AGS Mr. Amit Roy for considering almost all the inter circle transfer requests of CTD. We hope they will consider our remaining cases.
Heartiest Congratulations to members on becoming regular SDE(T)!!
Posting order is follow soon...Keep checking website for regular updates
AIGETOA/CTD also convey it special gratitude to GM/HR & Admin/CTD, DGM/HR & Admin/CTD , AGM/Staff-I/CTD, SDE/Staff-I/HQ/CTD , SDE/HRD/HQ/CTD and their staff for issuing Joining order for SDE(T) /LDCE Quota in record time after completing all formalities on a war footing.
Due to continuous effort of Staff section (HQ CTD) joining of all the LDCE passed candidate of CTD under CTD quota have been completed on 04/07/2013.
Association is trying hard to retain genuine cases of the LDCE passed candidate posted to AS/NETF/NE , however willing candidate to join to the new assignment on transfer may contact to ACS for immediate release from the Circle.
Congratulations all LDCE Passed AIGETOANS.. Keep it up
1. Fill up ACG-61 and keep it ready for relinquishing of the post of SDE(LA) from AREA and as and when the reversal order is uploaded in medha by AGM(St-1)/HQ.
2. Fill up ACG-61 and keep it ready for releasing as JTO from AGM(St-1)/HQ.
3. Fill up ACG-61 and keep it ready for joining as SDE after posting order from AGM(St-1)/HQ.
Keep a atleast a copy of each with you.
Click here for CTD Members List and Place of posting as prepared by us
Order No. GMCS-5159/W & B/CS Dated 7/6/13
Point No. 9. Period of treatment must be specified by the doctor in the prescription.
Point No. 11. Registration No. of the Doctor mentioned by the doctor himself is mandatory for processing the claim.
Point No. 13. Name of the chemist
Point No. 14. Report of the Test/ Diagnostics should be endorsed by the doctor and photo copy of the same to be submitted with the claim.
1) EPF Statement for the FY 11-12 issued by CTD BSNL EPF unit: Check MEDHA circular no. CAO/CA/EPF/Corr, EPF ANNUAL RETURN (FORM 3A) FOR THE YEAR 2011-12 dated 24/04/2012 under Corporate Account.
2) EPF Statement for the FY 12-13 issued by CTD BSNL EPF unit: Check MEDHA circular no. “PF/CA/EPF_FORM_3A” EPF STATEMENT FOR 2012-2013 dated 16/06/2013 under Corporate Accounts.
3) EPF Statement for the FY 11-12 issued by EPF Section, , Saltlake Kolkata office : Check MEDHA , under Corporate Accounts , Circular no. CAO/CA/EPF/BS/2011-12, EPF BALANCE SLIP UPTO 31/03/12 dated 25/09/12.
It may strictly be conveyed to your area members that only those requests for field of posting will be considered whose subscription will be up to date till June 2013.
As per the provision of constitution of AIGETOA emergency Central Executives Committee Meeting is hereby notified to be held on 7th and 8th July-2013 at New Delhi.
Agenda of the meeting:
Every possible effort has been made to draw the kind attention of the BSNL Management to resolve the long pending issues, many assurances have been received, many committees were formed and many chairman of the committees have retired but result is yet awaited. Hence it is high time to go on the path of aggressive agitation. Format of agitation will be decided for resolution of the major issues.
1. Implementation of standard pay scale and 30% superannuation benefit as recommended by 2nd PRC.
2. External MT and DGM recruitment in BSNL at E3 and E5 respectively.
3. Implementation of CPSE hierarchy in respect of career progression of executives in BSNL.
4. EPF issues.
03/06/2013: AIGETOA STAND ON AGITATION CALLED BY FORUM OF BSNL UNIONS/ASSOCIAITONS.
AIGETOA has decided not to participate physically in the proposed agitation called by Forum of BSNL Unions and Associations as 30% superannuation benefit issue is dropped by forum on the midway without any intimation. This association will extend its moral support. Members of this association will perform only their normal duties subjected sufficient security is provided by the local management.
AIGETOA North Zone meeting
The AIGETOA-CTD Zonal meeting for strengthening and development of Area NORTH was held on 11th April 2013 at 3rd Floor, Shyam Bazar Exchange. Sri Sanjib Sardar, Area Manager (North) was the chief guest and from association side the meeting was precided by Sri Dinesh Roy, AIGETOA CHQ-Spokesperson, Mr. Amit Das Circle President-AIGETOA (CTD), Sri A K Shukla, VP-I (CTD), Sri D.K. Sahoo, Circle Secretary – AIGETOA (CTD) and Sri R K Jaiswal, Zonal Secretary (North). Almost 12 DR JTOs out of 17 DR members from North Zone had attended the meeting.
In the North Zone meeting, it was unanimously decided to strengthen AIGETOA/CTD North Zone. In this regard, the Circle body will extend its full support to the zonal body for the same.
The following points were discussed in the presence of AM/North .
1) Discipline is given the first priority. All members were requested to follow and maintain.
2) All DR members of North zone were requested to visit CSCs of north zone regularly and inform AM (North) for any changes or modification that may be required to extend maximum support and information to our valued customers.
3) Ensuring availability of SIM(2G 3G and micro SIM , RUIM) across CSCs of north zone.
4) Broadband fault of our valued customer are to be dealt with maximum care.
5) Each member should understand their responsibility for the development of North Zone. All the DR members of North zone have agreed to extend their full support to North zone management for the development of North Zone.
The North Zone meeting was concluded with vote of thanks from Sri. Amit Das, CP/AIGETOA/CTD
AIGETOA CTD North Zone meeting will be held on 11/04/2013 , 15.00 hrs at Shyam Bazar Exchange
Protest through one day CL on 8th April-2013 is called off due to non implementation of HR Leave module in different circle. All members who have applied CL on 8th April-13 on call of association are requested to cancel the CL and join their duty.
This association has called mass CL for one day on 8th April-2013 especially by the LDCE qualified executives to register our protest against negative approach of BSNL in following up the court cases.
Click Here for Letter
The General Body meeting of AIGETOA – Calcutta Telephones was held on 26th February 2013 at 3rd Floor CTO Building. The presence of our Chief guest, Sri Somnath Maity, CGM CTD, Guest of Honour, Sri N. N. Banerjee, PGM/HQ/CTD, Sri Goutam Chakravarty, Sr. GM (CFA/WBTC), Sri R. N. Pallai, GM(HR & Admin/CTD), dignitaries from CHQ Sri Dinesh Roy, AIGETOA CHQ-Spokesperson, Mr. Amit Das Circle President-AIGETOA/CTD, Sri D.K. Sahoo ,Circle Secretary – AIGETOA/CTD and participation of around Two Hundred members of AIGETOA CTD/ITPC have made this meeting a grand success.
An open session on “Survival of CTD in the present HR scenario and role of DR Executives” was conducted where the chief guest, Shri S. Maity and other dignitaries expressed their views on the topic.
· ALL India Spokesperson/AIGETOA-CHQ, Sri Dinesh Roy emphasized on all the burning issues of CTD and agreed that this ensemble of like minded young executives will play an important role for the survival of CTD in the days to come.
· Sri. R. N. Pallai, GM HR/Admin(CTD), expressed that presently CTD management is facing the greatest HR Challenge and steps are being taken to overcome these problems for the survival of CTD. He categorically mentioned that the DR executives will surely play an important role in CTD, however it is very difficult for this small group of nearly 300 executives among total strength of nearly 10000 employees in CTD to bring a change immediately.
· Sri. Goutam Chakravarty, Sr. GM/CFA(WBTC), thanked the circle body for inviting him to this open session. As he is not a part of the CTD management and is going to take the charge of CGM CTD from 1st March 2013 he requested the Chief Guest that he wants to be the active listener on this Topic.
· Sri. N. N. Banerjee, PGM/HQ- CTD, appreciated the move of AIGETOA/CTD for arranging an open house session on topics related to management and also encouraged other Unions and Associations to come up with such topics so that every employee will understand their role and will help to increase their contribution towards the organization.
· Sri. Deepak Kumar Sahoo, CS/AIGETOA/CTD, appraised the management’s perspective on different issues of DR Executives and pointed out that this talented group of DR executives can help in reviving the lost glory of BSNL in CTD if a positive support is extended by Circle management to us.
· Chief Guest, Sri. Somnath Maity, CGM CTD, expressed that this young group has more than 25 years of service left and they will play a major role in BSNL in near future. He emphasized different development work carried out by him during his tenure which will surely benefit the circle management in coming days for the survival of CTD.
As Sri. Somnath Maity, CGM CTD will be retiring on 28th February 2013, AIGETOA CTD presented one small memento as a farewell to him and for his immense contributions to CTD.
The open house session was concluded with vote of thanks from CP/AIGETOA/CTD, Sri. Amit Das followed by gift distribution to all the participants.
In the General Body meeting following things were discussed.
§ The GBM started with a welcome speech from Sri. Amit Das, CP/AIGETOA /CTD.
§ Sri. Dinesh Roy, AISP updated all members about latest CHQ news.
§ Sri. Deepak Sahoo, CS/AIGETOA CTD presented the CS report and finally,
§ Sri. Manish Sood, FS, AIGETOA-CTD presented the most awaited circle audit report.
The following decisions were taken in the meeting.
Ø All the Zonal secretaries are requested to organize zonal meeting regularly to strengthen the Zonal body and informed to complete Zonal meeting before 30th April 2013 with the help of Circle Executive members.
Ø All Zonal secretaries are requested to complete the subscription collection upto March 2013 and submit the report within 15th April 2013.
Ø Circle Executive body has been pleased to include the young dynamic DR Mr. Indrajit Sarkar(JTO/HRD) in the circle executive body.
26th February - 2012 GBM Photos
GBM (General Body Meeting) of AIGETOA CTD 26.02.2013 at 14.00 HRS in CTO Bulidling
All Zonal Officers are requested to inform all the members of their zones to participate in AGM positively,CGM is going to address the said AGM along with PGM and other senior officers of Calcutta Telephones.
Burning Topic of Discussion : “Survival of CTD in the present HR scenario and role of DR Executives”.
11.02.2013 - AIGETOA is not a part of LHD on 11th Feb-13 and FD Dharna on 15th Feb Called by UF of union and associations
AIGETOA clarification on 78.2% IDA Merger Issue : It is to clarify the members that AIGETOA is fully supporting 78.2 IDA merger issue but refrain of participating proposed agitation on 11th & 15th Feb 2013 by forum of Unions/Associations. This association does not believe in doing "Lunch Hour" and "One Day Dharna" for resolving such a critical issue especially when our strike was differed on the same issue with assurance from CMD BSNL.
AIGETOA will be the default participant only if forum will decide for "Indefinite Strike" or "Delhi March".
05/02/2013 Our beloved GS Shahuji along with LDCE persuasion committee trying their best for LDCE posting.
01/02/2013 Members interested for Area transfer may contact Mr. Saikat Das ACS-I (9432000019)
25/01/2013 Wish you Happy Republic Day - 2013
01/01/2013 Wish you a very Happy New Year 2013
Lunch hour Demonstration 0n 19th Oct 2012 against DGM Recruitment
Demonstration Snapshots Telephone Bhawan
United forum of BSNL Associations and Unions
Immediately relieve Non-opted ITS officers working in BSNL on deputation
Take back all BSNL Employees (Absorbed/Recruited) to Govt Service at par with Non-opted ITS to end discrimination
11th Oct : Lunch hour demonstration on at Telephone Bhawan at 13.30 hrs
16th Oct : One day Dharna
26th Oct : Submission of memorandum
29th Oct onwards: Indefinite Non Cooperation Agitation and Day long Hunger strike from 29th October to 03rd November, 2012.
Members are requested to be present on 11.10.2012 at Telephone Bhawan for lunch hour demonstration to make it a grand success.
Together we can make history.
The Annual General body Meeting of AIGETOA-CTD chapter was held at CTO Building, Kolkata-01 on 28.07.12. The meeting was held in a congenial atmosphere in the presence of Jt Secy East, Mr. Ashok Acharya , All India Spokes Person, Mr. Dinesh Roy, CP/West Bengal Circle, Mr. P Jain, CP/CTD, Mr. Amit Das & CS/CT , Mr. D K Sahoo.
Welcome address was delivered by the Circle President Mr. Amit Das. In his speech Mr Amit Das (CP AIGETOA-CTD) firstly congratulated the LDCE Qualified GEJTOs. He emphasized on strengthening the association by taking active participation of all members from all batches. He then appreciated the circle body for doing the good job for the association & mentioned that those days are not far when the issues related to DR executives (Like Pay Anomaly of 2008/09 batch, CPSU Hierarchy, EPF,30% Superannuation benefit, e.t.c) will be solved in a positive direction.
Before presenting CS Report , Mr Deepak Sahoo(CS/CTD) congratulated the LDCE Qualified GEJTOs for their success. CS presented brief report & requested the cooperation of all the members.
a. Pay anomaly issue of 2007/08 batch: - In the CS report, the pay anomaly issue of 2007/08 batch was given the highest priority. Though the matter will be solved at the Head Quarter Level, CS pointed out the view of CHQ of AIGETOA in the matter. He also mentioned that RP Sahoo (GS AIGTOA) has taken the issue as a single point agenda and asked management to give some increment above E2 to reduce the loss incurred by the 2008/09 batch members. Members also appreciated the view of the AIGETOA CHQ body.
b. E1-E2/E2-E3 Up gradation of 2005 & 2001/2002 Batch: - CS mentioned the CTD is the first circle to implement the E1-E2 Up gradation in 4 years. E2-E3 Up gradation is also completed for most of the members. Remaining few cases will be done within a month time. E1-E2 Up gradation for the 2005 batch also completed.
c. Inter Circle Transfer of Members: - CS Mentioned the CTD is one of the circles which has successfully completed the inter circle transfer of so many direct executives. He also requested the members to take extra load so that the remaining inter circle transfer cases can be completed.
d. About the financial health of BSNL CTD : CS elaborated the financial status of CTD and requested to all the members to contribute full heartedly for the positive growth of CTD BSNL
CP AIGETOA-WBTC Mr Prashant Jain addressed the gathering and categorically mentioned that the pay anomaly issue of 2007/08 batch is at the top priority of CHQ. The issue will take some time to solve and till then members should keep their patience. GS, GP of AIGETOA-CHQ are committed to solve the issue so that the loss of pay of the affected members is minimized.
Jt Secretary East Mr. Ashok Acharya addressed the AGM in detail on all the issues in which CHQ is actively involved. In his speech Mr Ashok Acharya (Joint Secretary East) mentioned how AIGETOA CHQ is working to solve 2007/08 pay anomaly issues, Implementation of CPSU Structure, EPF anomaly, 30% superannuation benefit, child care benefit & posting order of LDCE qualified executives e.t.c. His detail speech over all the burning issues made the members fully aware of the functioning of AIGETOA.
Mr Dinesh Roy, All India Spokes Person expressed his view over the issues and congratulates the Circle Body of AIGETOA-CTD for holding such a wonderful meeting.
Mr Manish Sood , FS/CTD gave a brief description about the revised financial structure adopted in AIGETOA-CTD. It was further emphasized that if the fund flow is regularized in a structure manner then different fund like ‘Member Welfare Fund’, ‘General Expenditure Fund’ can be maintained efficiently and this will give benefit to the members.
Special gift was announced by CS CTD for Mr Tilak Nandi as he has topped the recent LDCE Exam from CTD and for Mr Manish Sood and Smt Puja Sinha for their excellent work in State Conference 2011 and the current AGM-2012.
Restructuring of Executive Body and Zonal Body: - With the permission of house, Mr Kuntal Paul was given the additional charge of ACS-II/CTD and Mr Avishek Banarjee, as Astt Zonal Secretary (TBH Branch) and Mr Ritobroto Maitra as Zonal Finance Secretary (TBH Branch).
Finally gifts were distributed to members as per the schedule.
The AGM-2012 concluded with vote of thanks by ACS-II by Mr Kuntal Paul
24.07.2012 - AGM Notice of AIGETOA CTD
Annual General body meeting of AIGETOA CTD will be held at 14.00 hrs on 28.07.2012 ( Saturday ) at CTO Building 3rd floor. (opposite to Telephone Bhawan). Executive gifts to the members will be distributed at AGM.
Members are requested to be present at the venue earliest. Please confirm your seat with your zonal secretaries at the earliest.
All your cooperation, support and active participation will make AIGETOA - CTD a unique and dignified Association of Executives of BSNL.
24.07.2012 - Minutes of Executive Body Meeting Held on 26.06.2012 at Territa Bazar
21.07.2012 - Glimpses of Seminar to LDCE qualified JTOs / SDE(O) of AIGETOA with CGM - CTD Shri. Somnath Maity along with GM(F) Shri. Roy, GM(NWO) Shri K.C.Ghosh and DGM(BB) Shri. Mukesh Kumar.
The seminar lasted for 3 hours with active participation with our members. For the first time in history of Calcutta Telephones management sits with qualified members and discuss and share experiences with our executives.
17.07.2012 - CGM CTD Meet on 18.07.2012 (Wednesday) at 15.00 hrs for LDCE qualified JTOs.
09.07.2012 - Attention LDCE qualified members for Transfer and Posting
This is to request you to download and fill posting request form in duplicate and submit it to Mr. Amit Das / Mr. Anupam Sadhukhan / Mr. Goutam Manna @ IT CELL, 6th floor, Territa Bazar within Thursday 12.07.2012. No email or fax copy will be accepted.
Every qualified Members are requested to take this matter seriously for better placement and all are requested to submit the form within the time frame. Even if they want to stay in their present unit, they should also submit the form with their choice . All Fields are mandatory and all 4 choice of option should be filled along with other fields.
Click here to download form
29.06.2012 List OF MEMBERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED 1000 or more
The place and date for collecting gifts will be announced shortly.
AIGETOA CTD thanks all its member for their continuous support and encouragement.
As a token of gesture AIGETOA CTD announce an
Executive Gift for those members who have deposited Rs.1000/- or more towards subscription.
Color and appearance may differ from picture.
You will be shortly intimated about delivery schedule and location.
From AIGETOA side Mr.Deepak Sahoo (CS/CTD) ,Mr. Dinesh Roy ( A I S P/ CHQ) , Mr. Prabhakar Choudhary ( Circle VP) were present in the meeting . Points addressed by CMD BSNLis attached here. Also Common Memorandum from All the Association/Unions handed over to CMD . After the meeting, CS/CTD personally met with CMD BSNL & discuss about CPSU hierarchy and Result of LDCE held in March 2012 for JTO(T) to SDE(T).CMD informed that, he is currently busy with ITS absorption issue and soon he will also look into CPSU hierarchy, about the result he mentioned that he is also in Charge of Dir (HR) and very soon the result will be declared.
Demonstration and Full day Dharna
participate whole heartedly in the following Agitational programme called by UF.
Programmes of Protest actions by the UF
Lunch hour Demonstrations on 16-01-2012.
Full day Dharna on 20-01-2012.
Make the programme Grand Success.
All the Executive body members are requested to intimate all the members to make the programme Grand success.
1) To stop Sr. DGM recruitment
2) and E2 scale for JTO to E3 scale for SDE
Click Here for MoM
Click here for details
1) DRJTO’s those who have not submitted Joint compliance for EPF are requested to submit the same. For detail please check Medha circular MIS-AR/PEN/2009 dated 01/08/2011 Corporate Accounts. Click here for the circular.
2) Please check your EPF subscription details for the FY 2010-2011 in Medha Circular no. PF/CA/EPF/2011-12 dated 04/08/2011. Click here for the circular.
3) All the DRJTOs of 2005 Batch are requested to Contact Mrs. Krishna (22483701) o/o AGM/Staff HQ for the receipt status of their substantive appointment.
4) E1 to E2 up gradation (w.e. f 01/01/2007)for all the executives joined before Oct 2002 will be completed in the 2nd or third week of August 2011
5) All the Zonal officers are requested to clear all dues of their Areas related to dairy subscription for the year 2011.
Click here for the list. Click here for Spl Report & CVO proforma
Office no. 22304758 .
Following points were discussed
EPF balance sheet for the financial year 07-08
1) GM(F) will write a letter to EPF Commissioner for issue of balance sheet for the FY 07-08 .
2) PGM(CFA) agreed to discuss the same with EPFO Commissioner in the first or second week of April11.
Preparation of Account statement by BSNL/GPF section for the financial year 08-09 & 09-10
1) Area DDO’s will send the EPF statement pending list to BSNL GPF section and will be uploaded in MEDHA.
2) PGM(CFA) will instruct all area GM/AM to ensure that the pending report reaches BSNL/GPF section within a week time.
3) Also decided if information about list not received by GPF section within a reasonable time , EPF statement will be sent to EPF office excluding the pendency list for speedy rectification of anomaly and immediate issue of EPF statement.
Click here to download
Please find discrepancies regarding EPF settlement for 08-09 and 09-10 for different units. Members are requested to download the attachment and check their names. In case of any problem sited in the document , Zonal Officers and Members are requested to peruse with their respective Area DDO's to settle these pending cases & inform them to send all pending documents to CTD EPF section at the earliest to settle EPF issue for the financial year 08-09, and 09-10.
Click Here to download / View the List.
As you are aware that BSNL is passing through a critical phase and striving for its survival in the fiercely competitive environment. At the moment sustainability and growth of BSNL is our prime concern.Hence, all members of AIGETOA CTD are requested to actively participate in the project " Improve revenues- Earn More for BSNL" to improve our revenue position in the current financial year in the unit you are working.
Click here for the letter of CGM/CTD
15.03.2011 - Delay in implementation of E1-E2 up-gradation & officiating promotion from JTO to SDE of DRJTOs. AIGETOA submitted letter to CGM- CTD for his kind intervention. Click here for the letter.
22.02.2011 - Lunch Hour Demostration on 24.02.2011
Agitational Program :
1. Countrywide lunch/closing hour demonstration on 24th February 2011.
2. Working with wearing black Badges from 24th February 2011 onwards.
3. Full day Dharna at BSNL HQ/Circle HQ/SSA Hqs on 04th March 2011.
All AIGETOA CTD members are requested to actively participate in the above mentioned programme in Telephone Bhawan at 13.00 Hrs on 24.02.2011 positively.
Click Here for Notice served to CGM CTD. CHQ Notice
CONGRATULATIONS - ALL MEMBERS OF AIGETOA CTD
A photo is worth a thousand words.
Please visit photo gallery for photo of the entire session.
Now here is the news published in one of the leading news paper in Bengal.
More news is coming .. Keep watching this section.....
15.01.2010 - Click here for Diary Order
Lunch hour demonstration of Progressive Alliance of Unions & Associations of BSNL, Calcutta Telephones District on 05.01.2011 at Telephone Bhawan, Kolkata.
01.01.2011 -CGM CTD has pleased to approve Diff of Pay (old and new) as PP till the finalization of E1A scale.All Zonal officers are requested to contact DDOs for early settlement of PP for 2007 & 2008 DR JTOs.Click here for the order.
Date 28th Nov 2010 : CS Sri D K Sahoo along with ACS Sri Saikat Das and ZS Sri Kuntal Paul met to CGM, GM(Admin), GM(F) & PGM(CFA) to discuss the following issues and requested to resolve these at the earliest.
(1) Pay anomaly of 2007 & 2008 batch DRJTOs
(2) DPC for E1 to E2 upgradation(92cases) within 10th Dec. 2010
(3) To allow DRJTOs of 2008 batch for inservice training as per requirement
(4) To complete all formalities for JTO to SDE officiating promotion.
also discussed about non-participation of AIGETOA/CTD in the strike called by JAC from 1st Dec to 3rd Dec 2010.
|File Size:||28 kb|
1) It was brought to the notice of the association by members and 2007, 2009 batch GE JTO that they are loosing thier salary because of implementation of E1 scale . AIGETOA took up the matter with the management and hopefully the loss of pay will soon be given to all affected as personal or special pay as per Corporate office guidelines.
2) Delay in implementation of BSNL CO order regarding gradation list of JTOs . Letter
|File Size:||30 kb|
Click Here for Agenda Meeting Letter.
The Outcomes of Meeting are stated below :-
1. The Meeting was very much successful in every aspect. CGM instructed GM(HQ) to take proper action to modify Gradation List according to new DOPT Rule.
2. CGM instructed Finance department to issue necessary orders for uniform fixation of provisional pay scale to newly recruited JTOs.
3. AIGETOA CTD will be given equal privilege as par other association in all development matter.
4.E1-E2 Pay up gradation is in the process and CGMT is closely monitoring the progress.
5.All Rule - 8 Pending issues are resolved.
6. After creating new Gradation List the issue will be followed up by AIGETOA CTD
Moreover an elaborate discussion was made regarding service improvement issues related to GSM , Broadband and Sales and Marketing. CGMT agrees with most of the suggestion and promised to implement those in due course of time.
04.07.2009 - Minutes of Zonal meeting (Howrah and Serampur area) Held on 04.07.09 at Uttarpara Telephone Exchange. Click Here to Download.
01.05.2009 - CS/CTD discussed about Pay Anomalies (in implementing order no. 1-11/2009-PAT(BSNL)) of Area Planning with GM(F) . Our GM (F) agreed to settle, 2005 DRJTO pay anomaly issue. Click here for the letter
29.04.2009 - Minutes of Meeting Held on 28.04.2009
24.04.2009 - CS/CTD discussed following issues with PGM (O) & DGM (Admin) 1) pay anomaly of 2005 DRJTOs
2) Rule 8/Rule -38 transfer cases.
Our PGM (O) agreed to pursue, 2005 DRJTO pay anomaly issue at corporate level. Click here for the letter.
19.03.09 -GM(Finance) issues letter to The Additional Chief Provident Fund Commissioner regarding non-receiptof EPF Statements.Click Here For the Letter
Mail : email@example.com